Nitro Gear & Axle Ford 7.5" & 8.8", 93-98 Ranger, 28 Spline 30-3/16", 5 Lug, Left Hand Rear Axle Shaft
Sale Price $161.70
7.5" & 8.8" Ford 10 Bolt Nitro C-Clip Rear Axle Shaft OE Replacement
Fits Left hand Driver Side
- 1541H steel and 4340 alloy & chromium and molybdenum alloy axles commonly
- known as "chromoly":
- Our OE replacement axles are made of 1541H steel for a 25-35% increase in
- strength over their stock counterparts. Nitro 4340 chromoly axles are also heat
- treated but are designed with extra material for strength where it's needed.
- All of our axles are precision machined to OE specifications for excellent fitment.
- 1541H steel is a heat treated, carbon steel with .41% or less of other
- impurities. The heat treatments make the metal harder, with out making it
- brittle with a tensile strength of 181,000 psi. Up to 30% stronger than OE axles.
- 4340 cromoly steel, is a lower carbon steel with a minimum of 10% chromium by
- weight. Known as a high strength, low carbon steel with a tensile strength of
- 228,000 psi opposed to OE 1040 steel with a tensile strength of 110,000 to
- 130,000 psi.
- That means they take more punishment, to get you further down the trail or off
- the trail entirely. That's Nitro Tough.
- Rear Differential: Ford 7-1/2" & 8.8 10 Bolt
- Axle Spline Count: 28
- Axle Length: 30-3/16"
- Material: 1541h Steel
- Lugs: 5
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5 x 4-1/2"
- Bearing Surface: 1.400"
- Hollander #: 447-2089
- Ford Part # F37Z-4234-B
1993-1998 Ford Ranger
Box Weight: 15 lb
Box Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 in